Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
This work (House), identified by NT Library - Use and Restrictions, is free of known copyright restrictions.
Note: the high definition versions of some images are not available online, but may be Purchased
|Collection:||Harold Snell Collection.|
|Description:||This house stood between Manny (Emanuel) Brown's (now known as Brown's Mart) and the "tin bank" (the English Scottish and Australian Bank) in Smith Street. It was occupied in the late 1920s and early 1930s by the family of Harold Snells builder. This photo was taken 1931/32.|
|Related link:||Harold Snell : a biography|
|Copyright owner:||Northern Territory Library.|
|Use and Restrictions:||No known copyright restrictions|
|Appears in Collections:||PictureNT|
Files in This Item:
View/Open Request a copy
Items in Territory Stories are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.