Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10070/6791

This work (First tennis court in Alice Springs), identified by NT Library - Use and Restrictions, is free of known copyright restrictions.Public Domain Mark
Note: the high definition versions of some images are not available online, but may be Ordered
Title: First tennis court in Alice Springs
Photo No: PH0763/0037
Citation address: http://hdl.handle.net/10070/6791
Date taken: 1906
Place: Alice Springs
Collection: Smith Collection.
Description: Alice Springs' first tennis court located where Anzac Oval is today. Billy Goat Hill and Mount Gillen are in the background. From left to right: Doris Bradshaw (daughter of Thomas Bradshaw, the then postmaster of the Telegraph Station), Mabel Taylor, Bill Perry, unkown, unknown, Ernest Allchurch (who later became the last-ever postmaster of the Telegraph Station) and Charlie Lamshed.
Subject: tennis
tennis courts
Copyright owner: Northern Territory Library.
Digital format: 901dpi ; 53.5Mb.
Hardcopy format: 1 photograph : b&w ; 11 x 14 cm.
Use and Restrictions: No known copyright restrictions
Appears in Collections:PictureNT

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
PH0763-0037.tif
  Restricted Access
54.8 MBTIFFThumbnail
View/Open Request a copy
PH0763-0037-b.tif
  Restricted Access
54.93 MBTIFFView/Open Request a copy
Show full item record


Items in Territory Stories are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.