Use filters to refine the search results.
|Preview||Issue Date||Title||Other title||Author(s)|
|14-Mar-2018||Government Gazette, S17, Liquor Act, Determination of Additional Conditions of Certain Licences, dated 13 March 2018||Tabled paper 670||Minister Fyles|
|13-Mar-2018||Social Policy Scrutiny Committee, Inquiry into the Adoption of Children Legislation Amendment (Equality) Bill 2017, March 2018||Tabled paper 648||-|
|6-Feb-2018||Corrigendum RTD 1 of 2017, Entitlements of Assembly Members of the Northern Territory||Tabled paper 611||-|
|7-Feb-2018||Statement of Compatibility with Human Rights, Liquor Commission Bill 2018 (Serial 41)||Tabled paper 624||Fyles, Natasha|
|6-Feb-2018||Message No. 10||Tabled Paper 585||-|
|15-Mar-2018||OmbudsmanNT, Report to: Attorney-General and Minister for Justice, Compliance by Northern Territory Police Force with Surveillance Devices Act, January 2018||Tabled paper 673||OmbudsmanNT|
|10-May-2018||Schedule of Government Responses to Committee Reports, May 2018||Tabled paper 747||-|
- 1849 Tabled Papers for 6th Assembly 19...
- 1471 Tabled papers for 12th Assembly 2...
- 1380 Tabled papers for 5th Assembly 19...
- 749 12th Assembly 2012 - 2016
- 510 Tabled papers 13th Assembly 2016 -
- 387 Tabled papers for 11th Assembly 2...
- 248 Tabled papers for 13th Assembly 2...
- 142 13th Assembly 2016 -
- 1 Miscellanea
- 1 Tabled papers for 8th Assembly 19...