Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
No known copyright
This work (Church of England), identified by NT Library - Use and Restrictions, is free of known copyright restrictions.
Note: the high definition versions of some images are not available online, but may be Ordered
|Title:||Church of England|
|Collection:||E. K. Leslie Collection.|
|Description:||The Church of England "Church of the Holy Name" at Tennant Creek in 1939. Formerly Cecil Armstrong's Bakery it now has an alter complete with cloth, candles and crucifix and simple wooden stools for seating the congregation on the left side, and opposite on the right an upright piano or organ for hymns.|
|Copyright owner:||Library & Archives NT|
|Use and Restrictions:||No known copyright|
|Appears in Collections:||PictureNT|
Files in This Item:
View/Open Request a copy
Items in Territory Stories are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.