Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10070/14723


No known copyright

This work (Church of the Holy Name), identified by NT Library - Use and Restrictions, is free of known copyright restrictions.Public Domain Mark
Note: the high definition versions of some images are not available online, but may be Ordered
Title: Church of the Holy Name
Photo No: PH0254/0050
Citation address: http://hdl.handle.net/10070/14723
Date taken: 1-Jan-1939
Place: Tennant Creek
Collection: E. K. Leslie Collection.
Description: The interior of the Church of the Holy Name, Tennant Creek showing alter and front pews. Initially Cecil Armstrongs Bakery, it has narrow corrugated iron walls, iron roof, no ceiling and right hand shutter for ventilation. An attractive cloth covers the alter which has typical accessories of candles in brass candle sticks and crucifix. Also a wooden stand for a bible and little side tables.
Notes: Date:1939
Copyright owner: Library & Archives NT
Use and Restrictions: No known copyright
Appears in Collections:PictureNT

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat  
22086.JPG
  Restricted Access
53.77 kBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open Request a copy
Show full item record


Items in Territory Stories are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.