Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
No known copyright
This work (Mining Exchange), identified by NT Library - Use and Restrictions, is free of known copyright restrictions.
Note: the high definition versions of some images are not available online, but may be Ordered
|metadata.picturent.dc.contributor.photographer:||Foelsche, P. (Paul), 1831-1914|
|Collection:||Roger Nott Collection.|
|Description:||Mining Exchange. On the windows: Port Darwin Mercantile and Agency Co. Auctioneers, Commission Agents Importers and Shipping Agents. Seven men and a dog standing outside. This building was built in 1885, later became a Police Headquarters, then a theatre called Brown's Mart. Similar to PH0238/0582.|
|Subject:||buildings, structures & establishments|
|Copyright owner:||Library & Archives NT|
|Digital format:||1200ppi ; 66.48Mb.|
|Hardcopy format:||1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 12 cm.|
|Use and Restrictions:||No known copyright|
|Appears in Collections:||PictureNT|
Files in This Item:
View/Open Request a copy
Items in Territory Stories are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.