Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10070/429


Attribution International 4.0 (CC BY 4.0)

Note: the high definition versions of some images are not available online, but may be Ordered
Title: Ruins of old Court House and Police Station
Photo No: PH0107/0251
Citation address: http://hdl.handle.net/10070/429
Date taken: 29-Jan-1984
Place: Darwin
Collection: Northern Territory Government Photographer Collection.
Description: Ruins of old Court House (left) and Police Station (right), Esplanade, Darwin. View from west. The buildings were erected circa 1884, used as Naval Headquarters, HMAS Melville, from World War II until Cyclone Tracy, and in 1981 and later were reconstructed to serve as offices for the Administrator.
Subject: cars
historic sites
buildings, structures & establishments
courthouses
police stations
ports
office buildings
harbours
shorelines
jetties & wharves
Copyright owner: Library & Archives NT
Digital format: 3512 x 5000 pixels : 24bpp ; 52.7Mb.
File type: image/tiff.
Hardcopy format: 1 photograph : b&w ; 18 x 13 cm.
Use and Restrictions: Attribution International 4.0 (CC BY 4.0)
Appears in Collections:PictureNT

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat  
PH0107-0251.tif
  Restricted Access
51.47 MBTIFFThumbnail
View/Open Request a copy
Show full item record


Items in Territory Stories are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.