George Turner Collection; PictureNT; PictureNT
This house was located at either Lindsay Street or Shepherd Street, and built around 1947. It consisted of 2 bedrooms, loung and dining rooms, with a seperate kitchen. 2 large walk in cupboards were off the lounge room, as was the bathroom. The bathroom consisted of a cupboard on either side, a walk way shower, seperate toilet. The showere floor had a lead base, with the house having a verandah at the back and front of the house. The house had both windows and louvres, with the louvres being made of fibro.
No known copyright
Library & Archives NT